Thursday, June 11, 2009

WORKOUT MOTIVATION

Hello everybody, my name is Salvador Ortega. Im 17 years old and this is my Workout Motivation.
I started this blog out due to the fact that my workouts used to be boring and it caused for me to stop workingout. I didnt have anyone to workout with, I simply had no motivation. Everything I did just seemed not to "workout" for me. One day I realized that i was the only way I could motivate myself, I searched things online. Looked around for what worked for me and now I'm on my way to becoming a better fit, healthy person.
For the last few weeks I have done a ton of research on exercises, fitness programs and hundreds of websites. I have taken techniques and advise from all my research and I have created 3 workout programs that best fit my needs and the needs of millions of people. The workout programs that I have created, great results are guaranteed.
I'm here not only to show you the easiest way to get fit but to motivate you in life and get you going on the road of success

2 comments: